Monday, February 3, 2014

My shop

Whenever I talk of opening my own restaurant or coffee shop, Jack always plays the devil's advocate and tells me numerous reasons why I should not think or talk about it. But I am my father's daughter, and he had this dream of having his own business. I still remember him walking the neighborhood looking into shops for rent surveying the spaces, and like the memory of him, it became my dream too.

In reality, I don't think I can run my own shop, and I don't think I will give up my day job. Maybe like the game second life or farmville, I can build my shop in a game or I can dream about it in my blog.

So here is what I'll have in my shop, for my own entertainment.

I'll offer the following food and beverages on the menu:

  • special home-made chai with ginger and spices, choices of green tea or black tea;
  • coffee and various espresso;
  • ginger and honey water;
  • banana muffins;
  • thai green curry, red lentil curry, vegetable curry;
  • quinoa side dish;
  • stir-fried vegetables such as spinach, broccoli, brussels sprouts, mushrooms and seasonal vegetables;
  • shave ice, home-made icecream of different flavors;
  • cookies (peanut butter, chocolate chip, etc);
  • cakes;
  • baked sweet potato frieds;
  • sorry no meat or unhealthy food
Welcome to my shop. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What To Do in a Rainy Sunday Before Election Tuesday?

It’s June 5th, 2022, and we are graced by unseasonal pouring rain. We rejoice with gratitude. We went to Main Street to have breakfast, then...