Thursday, October 15, 2015

Playlists

Sometimes I marvel how many gadgets the iPhone has single handedly replaced. GPS, camera, MP3 player, notepad, calendar, alarm clock, and the list goes on and on with the apps on the App Store. In addition to that, we can now play our music or watch videos, how cool is that?

Today I played one of my playlists while making dinner, and I realized how much I enjoyed it. For any given album, I only have 2 or 3 favorite songs, so the ability to create my own playlist with all my favorite songs and play them back to back is just awesome. Especially with the shuffling option, I never know what's going to come next, and am always pleasantly surprised.

In this playlist, I have a big variety of songs. Don McClean, Billy Joel, Lady Gaga, Dido, Train, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Michael Bublé ...


Dinner was delicious, we had Brussels sprouts with black bean garlic sauce and fried rice.

1 comment:

  1. OK, sorry for not being specific, so here are some of the songs in the playlist:
    Hips don't lie - Shakira. Can you visualize her dancing?
    She wolf - Shakira
    Surfing U.S.A. - The beach boys
    Save Me, San Francisco - Train. I love it that musicians write about local places
    Leningrad - Billy Joel
    We didn't start the fire - Billy Joel
    Bad day - Daniel Powter
    Poker face - Lady Gaga
    Marry me - Train
    Save the last dance for me - Michael Bublé
    Home - Michael Bublé
    Englishman in New York - Sting
    Shout - Tears for Fears
    Half Moon Bay - Train
    I'm no Angel - Dido
    Straight to my Heart - Sting
    Hotel California - Eagles
    Just Dance - Lady Gaga

    ReplyDelete

What To Do in a Rainy Sunday Before Election Tuesday?

It’s June 5th, 2022, and we are graced by unseasonal pouring rain. We rejoice with gratitude. We went to Main Street to have breakfast, then...