Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Clear! At last

Last Tuesday when I went to the office, the first thing my co-worker asked was: "What happened to your skin? Is seems dry and with red patches." I say, "Oh, probably because I lost sleep the last week during the storm, my dogs has been waking me all night for 3 nights straight." But then later on I realized it wasn't the reason. The next few days I suffered dry skin. Even Jack said maybe I had some kind of allergy with a skin product.

I started using multiple new skin products, and I didn't know which one in particular was the culprit. So I was very concerned. To "fix" my skin problem, I was careful to only used the mild moisturizer I had been using for a long time, that I knew wouldn't give me any irritation. After a week, my skin finally cleared up, and it is smoother now.

My educated guess at this point? Do not mix moisturizers. What I did wrong was during daytime, in order to make my skin "super" moisturized, I would first put on moisturizer cream, then a layer of sunscreen before I leave home. That's what's irritating my skin. I bet if I only use one cream at a time, my skin would be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What To Do in a Rainy Sunday Before Election Tuesday?

It’s June 5th, 2022, and we are graced by unseasonal pouring rain. We rejoice with gratitude. We went to Main Street to have breakfast, then...