Friday, May 30, 2014

Fixer upper

I don't care much about the movie "Frozen". I first watched it on an airplane, then watched it a couple more times after we bought the blu-ray DVD. I guess I'm not big on musical and cute pricess stories. I enjoyed the musical, "Pitch Perfect", though.

There is a song in "Frozen", which I just started to appreciate, when I'm watching the movie right now. The one when the trolls sang about Kristoff and Anna, and I'll just call it "Fixer upper".

It's so true that everyone is a fixer upper, boys and girls, to each other. No one is perfect to each other initially, right? But that should not stop people from falling in love.

The big lesson of the story is: Love will thaw. This is so Yogic! We are ultimate love and we are infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What To Do in a Rainy Sunday Before Election Tuesday?

It’s June 5th, 2022, and we are graced by unseasonal pouring rain. We rejoice with gratitude. We went to Main Street to have breakfast, then...