Friday, November 15, 2013

Movies and quotes

Some movies have more quotable quotes, substance, than others. Classic black and white movies have excellent dialogs! Some movies are full of quotes, so it's impossible to enumerate them. Here are some movie quotes off the top of my head. They may not be exact quotes, but you get the idea.

The Bachelor and the Bobby Soxer

Tommy: I'm a square in Susan's social circle.

She said: He is like a heavy meal, it stays with you for a long long time.
He said: what about me?
She said: orange juice.

Susan: uncle Ted, let's dance.
Uncle Ted: Susan, I found your youth exuberance very tiring.

Susan: Oh, this is the most wonderful day of my life. I just want this moment to stay still.
Uncle Matt: well you can stay still after I seat down.

Dick Tracy

I have thought, I have a thought... It's gone.

An affair to remember

I'll just take my ego for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What To Do in a Rainy Sunday Before Election Tuesday?

It’s June 5th, 2022, and we are graced by unseasonal pouring rain. We rejoice with gratitude. We went to Main Street to have breakfast, then...