Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Gift shop

Have you ever wondered the purpose of a gift shop? This must be another one of those lifelong misconceptions: every time I go to a gift shop, whether its in a museum or in Chinatown, I always look for things for myself. It seldom crosses my mind that the purpose of a gift shop is for you to buy gifts for others.

That is one of the reason why holiday shopping is so challenging for me, I am always too busy looking for things for myself.

Perhaps if I keep in mind the purpose of a gift shop or gift shopping, it's help me be more focused and efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What To Do in a Rainy Sunday Before Election Tuesday?

It’s June 5th, 2022, and we are graced by unseasonal pouring rain. We rejoice with gratitude. We went to Main Street to have breakfast, then...